Location & Directions
Montage Deer Valley is located in the Empire Canyon area, mid-mountain, near the top of Deer Valley Resort, just 36 miles east of Salt Lake City International Airport and minutes from Old Town Park City.
Please Note: Montage Deer Valley recommends caution when using in-car GPS Navigation. Many of these units utilize routes that are not open during the winter months and thus we recommend using the directions below.
DIRECTIONS TO MONTAGE DEER VALLEY
From Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Driving time: 45 minutes
- Exit terminal and take the I-80 East ramp on the left to City Center / Ogden / Provo
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-80 East and merge onto I-80 East
- Continue 28 miles on I-80 East
- Take exit 145 toward Kimball Junction / Park City
- Turn Right on UT-224 South and continue 5.8 miles
- Turn Left on Deer Valley Drive and continue 1.1 miles
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Marsac Avenue
- Montage Deer Valley will be 3.6 miles ahead on right hand side